We are thrilled to announce the launching of a new Mahon Foundation Scholarship towards the obtaining of a Chartered Accountant South Africa qualification.
- The scholarship is exclusively for female African, Indian and Coloured students;
- There is no work, or other obligation on the funded students, besides excellent performance and continued pursuit of the CA (SA) designation;
- The scholarship aims to cover tuition, accommodation, study material and any other living expenses, aimed to ease the student’s study experience and maximise their chance of success;
- In addition to the financial support, the Scholarships also offers:
- Study sessions and exam preparation;
- Assistance with securing articles with a “Big 4” Accounting firm;
- Networking opportunities with current CA (SAs) in industry and public practice;
- Mentorship from student days, into articles and continuing into their professional careers.
We are extremely excited about this new initiative.